Monday, April 1, 2013

BROOJKLYNBOUND

Well its been a while that i haven't been able to write, do something fun in the first place... since it was a Easter, we decided to go out have little fun... so ya we went n it was so much fun... The whole idea was kinda ruined... ya it started raining n we were in park... so had the cancel the reading part... but as i always say 'when you are with yr beloved friends, everything stupid little thing you do is fun'... ya it was fun the chilled weather couldn't stop us laughing like a crazy... even rain coudnt stop us from painting that stupid looking eggs... _MG_2767 _MG_2765 _MG_2761 _MG_2698 _MG_2769

12 comments:

  1. thanks for your nice comment. take a look at my facebook page and follow me if you like my style

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/showroomdegarde/121926074585642

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really like ur style ! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just came across your blog and I love it and your style! Feel free to visit my blog too. We could also follow each other if you like :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit.....Zara forever..jaja...I have your jacket and shoes...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I love yours too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. u are so stilysh!! wanna follow each other?? kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun!!! And is always whenever we are together!!! u looked fashionably gorgeous as always!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi !! I've just discovered your blog and i like it very much!!
    Beautiful pictures and it is indeed an amazing post!! :)
    Tell me about my blog:
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete