Wednesday, November 27, 2013

long gone after........................

writing this post made me realize , how much i miss doing this :(........... im really passionate about it , no doubts my friends! but still sometimes passion is not enough, there is something more, i don't know what it is,,, but something stops me, to present myself as a person i am,and the person i want to become... its not only fashion, my life and posts are all about... there is more i wanna write and share.. and i will, and this is the only medium that i have and i promise myself that i will continue writing ,,, no matter what........................ Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment! you´ve a good blog; nice pics like your own style today, like NYC for shooting is there isn´t it? :D ; we can follow each other via Google friend; I did it! follow back? :) Hope to keep in touch!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to return!!!!! i love the look! you are so cool!

    Xoxo and merry Christmas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ivan...
    merry christmas to you too...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT LOOK! O love your shorts+shoes+jacket
    Its fantastic! :)

    V

    ReplyDelete